• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 17, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins P

    Vampire's Fall: Origins P


    P

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    What bloodlines should i focus Im always losing on pvp and also what is better on pvp slashing or bleed?

    submitted by /u/SnooStories7158
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get enough Dark Shards for more than one thing?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    So I cleaned the entire Mainland, got around ~10k gold and went from 26 to 338 dark shards. Since there are no dark shards chests in the second map, how can I buy more than one thing? I wanted to buy the grey form for 700 shards, but that's 2 rebirth. Not to mention there are wings that cost 1950, and helmets. I wanted to get all 3 of them, the cheapest ones, but seems like after all 5 rebirths, I'll only be able to afford 2. Is there anything else I can do?

    submitted by /u/Just_Games04
    [link] [comments]

    I just took over the witchmasters army, and I was wondering if I have everything I need to go to the new map? The only quest I have left is the hunt event so I can probably get more coins from that if needed

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Blood Moon Victims

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Is anybody able to beat the normal blood moon victims? I can only defeat the easy ones. With over a million hit points It seems impossible to beat the ones that are on normal. I'm scared to even look at a hard or very hard. My vampire is on level 84. I wonder if she is supposed to be stronger or something. I'm pushing 12,000 something hit points. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Classic_Season3006
    [link] [comments]

    Does the witch master live in easthaven?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment