• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 16, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins how to kill opponents with massive health

    Vampire's Fall: Origins how to kill opponents with massive health


    how to kill opponents with massive health

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    In pve, I just started my first rebirth, lvl 65. I have volcanic smasher from my first run through. I have gone between the god of brutals twice. So in general enemies aren't an issues.

    But with the blood moon I am trying to kill for a heart under "normal" and they have 140k health. For a general attack I only do 500 dmg, and for a combo turn up to 4k if I use sharpen and don't get a critical hit.

    What's the progression to be able to kill them? Am I just not far enough along?

    submitted by /u/Trick_Cicada_9966
    [link] [comments]

    Mmmmmmhm, easy huh.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment