• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 19, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Just started the game and I keep dying on main and side missions. Is there a good way to farm enemies to get stronger?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Just started the game and I keep dying on main and side missions. Is there a good way to farm enemies to get stronger?


    Just started the game and I keep dying on main and side missions. Is there a good way to farm enemies to get stronger?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    I'm at a mission where i fight three guys in a row, and I don't have enough health to kill the last guy. I use Bite whenever I get the chance but I keep ending up with my HP unable to withstand enough hits from the last guy before I can kill him. I've leveled up Bite a few times as well as my HP but I'm still struggling on a few missions.

    submitted by /u/PulseAmplification
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary bloodlines from dungeons

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    I keep reading about being able to get legendary bloodline points from dungeons, but I can't find any information on how to go about doing that. I just got to infernum difficulty, and I intend to start doing dungeons. Can anyone help me understand how to get them, and how many I am able to get from dungeons?

    submitted by /u/Majadamska
    [link] [comments]

    I just dowloaded this game.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    I manage to collect 1085 coins. Where can i buy a decent weapon. I saw the blacksmith inventory amd i saw i can possibly buy Compact axe/hammer for 1202 coins. Is it worth buying it or does the story give you weapon decnt enough to progress?

    submitted by /u/t800summon
    [link] [comments]

    L

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Pls link vampire fall event server 😁

    submitted by /u/Vilgaxxxxxtinct
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment