• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 28, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Should I sell my capes

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Should I sell my capes


    Should I sell my capes

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    I have 12 capes and I'm wondering if I should sell them

    submitted by /u/Responsible-Ad3534
    [link] [comments]

    which boars do you need to kill for alphas?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    i'm trying to get the Alpha quest going and that girl told me to kill a boar first. So far i've killed 3 different kinds of boars (one was the brutal trio) and none of them have completed the quest. i'm getting tired of running in circles only to have it not be the right damned boar.

    submitted by /u/TheMagnificentGrey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment