• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How many coins should I save for my first rebirth?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How many coins should I save for my first rebirth?


    How many coins should I save for my first rebirth?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    I've defeated the god of brutals and done all the dungeons available to me and am thinking of rebirthing instead of spending all my coins do to the brutals again. How much should I save? I've got roughly 30k and can probably get another 10k from selling my armor and weapons. I'm level 65 and have a long way to 66.

    submitted by /u/AuroraEtKatt
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    The dumplings at what time do you recommend me to make them? Do I buy the wings first (which one?), The helmet or the aura?

    submitted by /u/Nachoyannu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment