• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Cannot find tusk trio

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Cannot find tusk trio


    Cannot find tusk trio

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    So, I googled this matter first and the second result was a post on this sub like a year ago with the exact same problem but there was not much help. I have the bronze brutal slayer award so this is the second time that I'm searching for tusk trio. But i have spent way to much time searching and I cannot find it. I just bought a helm to raise the odds of Daemon call and still nothing

    Edit: don't mind the post. I just found it. :)

    submitted by /u/beansean-b
    [link] [comments]

    Dracula's Soul Brother

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Dracula untold

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment