• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Pvp forfeit bug?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Pvp forfeit bug?


    Pvp forfeit bug?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:12 AM PST

    3 time snow, in pvp I have been against a far weaker foe. The battle begins with the other players turn. And I suddenly die. I don't hit forfeit the other player doesn't hit me it just suddenly makes me lay down as if I forfeited. Has anybody else had this happen?

    submitted by /u/kimba-pawpad
    [link] [comments]

    Can i play this game with friends?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    I am a new player and i had played this game when it was released and loved but got bored so had deleted it, but now i heard that it has clan system and nice updates. So me ans and my friends wanna play together, is it possible?

    submitted by /u/EmptySeaworthiness24
    [link] [comments]

    Join a clan?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:54 AM PST

    Can someone give me a quick pros vs. cons on clans? I can't find much info on them. Are the weapons and armor much better than those available in Mangrove? Does it help with XP, leveling? Do you have to be super active to benefit from it?

    submitted by /u/rcfinster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment