• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Got kicked out of my own clan with no other people in

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Got kicked out of my own clan with no other people in


    Got kicked out of my own clan with no other people in

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:15 AM PST

    So yesterday i decided to start a clan to see what's going on with it. Today when i logged in the game the first thing i saw was a message telling me i was no longer in the clan with a timer of 2 days cooldown for either starting a new one or joining another.

    I download the app on my phone since my new phone can handle the game and i didn't connect the accounts and went in and searched for my clan and the clan is still up and not deleted and shows that it's a 1 person clan which is as it should be. So apparently i am still in the clan but not in the clan?

    Then i opened the global chat to see if anyone knew anything about it and after i send one message i exit the chat for a few seconds and after trying to get back in the chat it told me that my username was already in use so i had to change my chat name which was my character's name.

    Does anyone know what's going on here? Did i find 2 bugs back to back? There is nothing else to try here, i was kicked out of my own clan and i can't do anything for the next 2 days.

    submitted by /u/TheArtOfVEL
    [link] [comments]

    What dungeons should I do?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:05 AM PST

    I've just come back to the game. I beat the game on infernal, got the fire golem pet, and beat the final maze. I'm level 78, with all pristine gear from the huts, most of which are forged to +7. I heard that the best gear is in dungeons, but I don't want to waste bloodstones on the wrong ones. Should I just do endless, or some of the other hard ones. Also are blunt and shield builds still good? Is there a good way to grind bloodstones outside of crafting? Dungeons are expensive to run. Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/lepthic
    [link] [comments]

    Perks of clans ?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:24 AM PST

    What do we get ? What do we have to do ? What content does it provide ?

    submitted by /u/oranisz
    [link] [comments]

    I NEED HELP WITH NY BUILD

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:18 AM PST

    So who needs some xp?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:14 AM PST

    I just want to know

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:40 AM PST

    Is there any use to the water golem

    submitted by /u/serpodous
    [link] [comments]

    Server Error #120

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:44 PM PST

    Hey guys, I am wondering but what does server #120 mean in the clans tabs?

    submitted by /u/Ggluck2003
    [link] [comments]

    Rebirth or not

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    I am on first rebirth run, at the end just before killing Sava. I have gold brutal trophies. Like on my first run, I tend to be a little bit too op for mobs, and XP gains are very low. But mazes and golems are way too hard for me. So I am considering doing a second reborn to keep on levelling, but then all this endgame content will be buffed, and I'll have a harder time clearing them (especially for golems, wtf)

    So my question is : should I keep on levelling on low mobs and try to clear mazes and golems before rebirthing again ? I'm afraid it would make more than half of the 2nd rebirth too squishy as it was on first rebirth, and afraid to get bored to fight hundreds of easy mobs before even scratching the golems...

    submitted by /u/oranisz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment