• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Just here to say that We are accepting members if you have problem joining other clans you are welcome here

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Just here to say that We are accepting members if you have problem joining other clans you are welcome here


    Just here to say that We are accepting members if you have problem joining other clans you are welcome here

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:26 PM PST

    Black Dragonling good?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:07 PM PST

    I have 34% Dodge chance, -23% dodge because of my equipload. If I equip black dragonling I would have 0% Dodge chance (because of 15% increase equipload), but then I would have 50% crit chance. Ye or ne?

    submitted by /u/ButterFront
    [link] [comments]

    NEED HELP WITH SPEAR AND SHIELD BUILD

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:01 PM PST

    Hey, im a fairly new player. Level 27, just came to Easthaven. I plan to for the endgame have a spear and shield build that i will use both against the witchmaster, Sava Savanovic and in the endgame in general. I don't do pvp as it doesn't interest me much, i might occasionally play it. Any tips how to level up quicker and earn money easier aswell on how to make the spear and shield build?

    submitted by /u/Yeet_Dude_Man
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment