• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins UI Freeze Fix

    Vampire's Fall: Origins UI Freeze Fix


    UI Freeze Fix

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    For those who did not know, there was a small issue earlier. Right now, there is a new version (1.7.149) released that should fix the problem.

    Please accept this code for any inconvenience: 6QYW3433 (afaik this code is only available for another 21 hours, can be more, not sure)

    submitted by /u/TSRXDD
    [link] [comments]

    Vampire's fall origins

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Questions about Rebirth!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    I am a fairly new player and I am going to go for my very first rebirth but I had a few questions that I wanted to ask.

    1) Would I lose all of my equipment that I currently hold?
    2) Would I lose the helmet or the wings that I have bought?
    3) Would I lose my familiars?
    4) Would I lose my levels and my abilities?
    5) Would I lose all my capes stored in the lair?
    6) Would the difficulty of the Mazes and the Brutals increase with rebirth?

    submitted by /u/LUKE_Layhan
    [link] [comments]

    Hi i'm new to this reddit

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Helpppp!!!!!!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Hello guys I wanted to ask how to make the distribution of skills Points according to the class you choose

    submitted by /u/Limp_Ad_8819
    [link] [comments]

    Post-Battle Rewards (extra XP, Gold etc)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    So, are they 100% Luck Based or is there a player factor that can increase the odds of receiving them? The only one I noticed that APPEARS to affect it is The Endless Dungeon where I always seem to get that 30 Bloodstone offer multiple times in a single Depth.

    submitted by /u/TundraMeadow
    [link] [comments]

    Have there been any fanfics yet?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if anyone will make any fanfics of certain characters like sava savanovic, or the witchmaster, or the main character and who their family could be.

    submitted by /u/CarbonInMyLungs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment