• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I think i wasted 16000 gold :s

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I think i wasted 16000 gold :s


    I think i wasted 16000 gold :s

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Hey people. I am new to the game (android version) and i am really enjoying the game. Having said that tho i think i made a really bad decision.

    I like hammers and i had my eye on the True Greathammer and i finally farmed the gold to get it only to realize that throwing the hammer while strong, it removes the weapon for the rest of the fight. Yes, it says 'throw' but my guess was that it either returns to you at the end of the combo round or at least the next round. Now i'm regretting my choice of weapon so hard.

    To be fair, it's really strong and with Sharper before throwing it it does anywhere between 1800-2200 (for now) and i basically instakill enemies but i was planning on using it for tougher fights and i cannot use the throw if there are multiple enemies and there is also always a chance the target may dodge it. Thankfully my bite is maxed and i was able to bounce back but still...

    So here is my question. Where can i farm? With the hammer now i will be able to farm fast and i think the 1600 hp ones (i think swamp something) east of Avan would do the trick but are there any better spots as far as gold/item farming for selling them goes? I decided to grind it out and go for the mythic stuff which are incredibly costly so it's gonna take a while. I'm level 46, if that plays any role on it.

    submitted by /u/TheArtOfVEL
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodline and ability

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Hey everybody, I started playing a little while ago and just resched lvl61 and I'm trying to figure out the best way to spend my bloodline (including legendary) and abilitypoints is. I've been doing some research and maybe I'm just blind or I can't read, but I didn't find a lot of helpful guides and hust reset my bloodlines etc. so I have all points available. I haven't done a rebirth yet. I'd be grateful for a few pointers!:)

    submitted by /u/barisaxrocks
    [link] [comments]

    Where to buy Crystals

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I'm new to this game and really enjoying it. I have it on my tablet. Where can you buy Crystals with real money? I've heard people discussing it but I can't find where to do it. I'm in avan btw. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/CboTheLoneGamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment