• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Hello, need a guide

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Hello, need a guide


    Hello, need a guide

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Hi, im now on level 60 and almost completed the sava hunt. Before im going to be rebirth, can you suggest me a better weapon before going to rebirth. Im now using occult greatsword legendary grear word and blued imbult shield.

    submitted by /u/mrawda
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm having a bit of trouble

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    So I got to Jorvik at level 60, I haven't done many missions here but I'm still level 60. The amount of exp missions and quests give is extremely low compared to the amount I need to level up, which wasn't an issue on the mainland. Also, the main quest is extremely easy for now while side quests are not too hard but way more challenging. What stats should I have on the island? Also how long is this part of the game? I have a fairly old weapon which works fine for now, but I'm wondering if I should get a weapon in Easthaven or wait until I get to Mangrove huts.

    submitted by /u/AlbertAlbert14
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Moon Event!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Kind of a late post by now but I am here to remind everyone that blood moon is back up! Log in now to join in and get your bloodstones! For more information regarding the blood moon event, do click here! Have a nice day (or night)!

    submitted by /u/TSRXDD
    [link] [comments]

    Wild brutal rematch

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Is it possible to re-encounter wild brutals after fleeing from/getting killed by them?

    submitted by /u/ultranerd257
    [link] [comments]

    When to buy Mythic gear?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Hey, everybody. Pretty new to the game. I'm level 58 and have completed the Origins storyline on my first playthrough. I just went to Denumald and killed a couple of things, but haven't progressed in the Sava storyline yet. I know that top tier gear lies in the Mangrove Hut area, and I was wondering if there is any downfall to buying Mythic gear on the first playthrough. I've only got about 24k gold right now, so I can't buy a full set. Just looking for advice on whether or not I should wait until the end of my second playthrough to buy end game gear. Any general tips are appreciated, as well. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AndrewG34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment