• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Ha Ha Ha, Oops

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Ha Ha Ha, Oops


    Ha Ha Ha, Oops

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game. Still doing my first playthrough.

    I didn't realize you could move the map and bat travel from Denumald to the mainland. I've been bat travelling to Jorvik, taking the ship to Easthaven, then bat travelling from there to wherever I want to go.

    Oops. 😂

    submitted by /u/zygotepariah
    [link] [comments]

    What's this statue do?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    FInished the game about 2 days ago and roaming around at Easthaven, I notice a black statue with (...) tried to interact it and it shakes as if something opened. Then while hunting a supreme Brutal at Aedesaea ruins, again I found one of those (...) statues and it shakes again when I interact it.

    This statue at Aedesaea Ruins (same statue found in Easthaven): https://i.imgur.com/8e7mNNu.jpg

    So, any info about those statue?

    Thanks in advance!!

    NOTE: nevermind I done my research.

    submitted by /u/Creiyola02
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment