• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins After all this time looking for him I expected the fight to be harder, I may have been a little bit over leveled. Also Sava's storyline of him wanting to be known as the OG vampire, making him want to kill you, sounds like me in 1st grade arguing with a friend over who was the smartest.

    Vampire's Fall: Origins After all this time looking for him I expected the fight to be harder, I may have been a little bit over leveled. Also Sava's storyline of him wanting to be known as the OG vampire, making him want to kill you, sounds like me in 1st grade arguing with a friend over who was the smartest.


    After all this time looking for him I expected the fight to be harder, I may have been a little bit over leveled. Also Sava's storyline of him wanting to be known as the OG vampire, making him want to kill you, sounds like me in 1st grade arguing with a friend over who was the smartest.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Last challenge of the week! Join us in our events discord now!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    What's the best gear for gold drops?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    I just finished the entire story line on the highest level. I want to get enough gold to get all of my gear up to pristine.

    What is the best gear to wear to maximise gold drops?

    submitted by /u/pippin69
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a best place to buy weapons?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    My husband has just started playing but he doesn't have reddit, he asked me to post on his behalf.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Almighty-Twuntwaffle
    [link] [comments]

    Spells and lategame

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I'm currently running a spells/poison build with maxed spell damage/crit bloodlines using dagger (Blacktwister)/shield. I found this to be decent for Normal mode PvE since it was easy to land 3K+ crits with Conjure. PvP is okay too with Bat swarm + poison ticks. However it seems like there aren't any items that help further scale spell damage besides daggers?

    Is there any way to further scale spell damage besides wielding another dagger?

    submitted by /u/OmegaRaichu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment