• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 18, 2022

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Pillar of Might, translation: "I was what you are, you will be what I am."

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Pillar of Might, translation: "I was what you are, you will be what I am."


    Pillar of Might, translation: "I was what you are, you will be what I am."

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 01:59 AM PST

    New shores

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 08:30 AM PST

    So I was playing my reroll character and completed "Pirate Haven" with the Pirate Captain's weekly missions yesterday. I checked today since we're monday, but it takes me back to Pirate Haven which I've already completed. I wanted to know how this works, since the islands are supposed to change every week ? If I first started the island travel on a saturday then does it mean the rotation will only happen on the next saturday ? If anyone has an answer I'll be thankful !

    [SOLVED]

    submitted by /u/Chimborgne95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment