• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 2, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins This is why i love this game

    Vampire's Fall: Origins This is why i love this game


    This is why i love this game

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Strong Dual bugged?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    I've maxed Strong Dual. Should be getting +35% on Dual Strike, but damage is same as single/main strike or a backstab hit. And yep I'm holding two blades. Anyone seeing the same? Am I missing something? Thx good buddies!

    submitted by /u/Coachpoker
    [link] [comments]

    Poor guy got scammed

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    How tf do you kill a damn yeti?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    I have a quest that needs me to kill a yeti but my dumbass character counter attacks a yeti with thorns and one shots himself

    submitted by /u/Secter132
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble finding Red Dragonling

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    I have been runing around the Niwokee Swamp 20 mins a day for 2 weeks and still have not seen a single Red Dragonling yet. Can someone give any insight on how to get the Red Dragonling?

    submitted by /u/eforblue01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment