• Breaking News

    Monday, November 1, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Sooo... What happens after Inferium

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Sooo... What happens after Inferium


    Sooo... What happens after Inferium

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    I just slogged through Sava's Infernium version (that focus debuff is annoying) and I'm not sure what to do next. I still got the 3 golems quest and maze at the middle but after those, is it really it?

    submitted by /u/SilverMyzt
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the meta?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Anyone have a link to meta abilities line and gear?

    I found some stuff paraphrased and posted a couple years ago. I'm lvl 74 currently rocking dual wield and got a pristine demonic katana through a chest which I'm thinking is useless without the bleed abilities maxed as well.

    Any tips are appreciated before I start spending me gold.

    submitted by /u/Hangryfrodo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment