• Breaking News

    Monday, October 25, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Mode

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Mode


    Mode

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    I want to reach inferno mode and here's my questions, is it worth to finish all the side quest or just head straight to main quest as much as possible??

    submitted by /u/Reddarkin
    [link] [comments]

    Level 27 and I need gold to buy better weapons and armor. Is there a good way to farm it?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of any methods for farming gold?

    submitted by /u/PulseAmplification
    [link] [comments]

    I'd like to translate the game to Serbian

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    There's a fair amount of languages available for players to enjoy, but the one that has obviously influenced the game lore and names is missing. I would like to add Serbian translation to the existing list.

    I was hoping someone here can clarify on how I should approach this task. Specifically, is there any document I can start adding my translation to, or where should I send the translation once I finish it?

    submitted by /u/Jukkas5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment