• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 22, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins What PVE build would you recommend?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins What PVE build would you recommend?


    What PVE build would you recommend?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm playing spear + shield, and I'm doing quite well in the 2nd map (the frozen one). I have now 35k gold, and my question is: which is the ultimate weapon I should buy?

    The spears/halberds seem to be the most powerful weapons, so I don't understand why the others are so expensive.

    Also, there is the pet thing: should I buy a pet? Is it worth it?

    Thanks for your answers :)

    submitted by /u/Boiethios
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One version

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    The lair doesn't work, and neither does trying to move inventory period. Is there a way to get these features to do anything?

    submitted by /u/The_Toksick_Avenger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment