• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 25, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How do I get this shirt?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How do I get this shirt?


    How do I get this shirt?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Can we complete all options in bloodline??

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Shape shifting forms?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    So, I've raised up enough shards to buy a form. I can't find any info in game, it LITERALLY doesn't exists, and if you go to the wiki and look at shop items, when you get to forms, they are in a blank table and don't link to anything.

    When you click on them in game, they don't show anything on your character.So, what do they do?

    Do you have to go into the shop to equip them, and can you equip/unequip at any time? Do they change the look of your character? Are there limits on them? Do they last for a set amount of time, or have to recharge? Is there any time you can't use them?

    Some of the bonuses seem really strong just to equip it and forget about it. I'd like to stop the annoying random encounters when I don't need them, but I don't wanna waste 750 shards on something that doesn't work as shown.

    submitted by /u/Hairy_Mouse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment