• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins This game really reminds me of Exiled Kingdoms and i love it so much

    Vampire's Fall: Origins This game really reminds me of Exiled Kingdoms and i love it so much


    This game really reminds me of Exiled Kingdoms and i love it so much

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Worth to spend shards to open chest?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Hi, beginner here.

    I have seen the option of using 350 shards to open the chest that contains unique & mythic items. Is that a good way to spend the shards?

    Or I should save to buy the cosmetics?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Thybanez
    [link] [comments]

    Redeem Codes

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Would anyone happen to know any 2021 redeem codes for vampire falls origins by chance please? Thanks very much

    submitted by /u/Informal_Ad171
    [link] [comments]

    Shadowborn

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    This is a clan that I recently made the only requirement is discord and I'd love it if you'd join if you don't have a clan! Dm me for link

    submitted by /u/X3N04
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment