• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Help with items

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Help with items


    Help with items

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Hi, I needa bit of help, I decided to stick with my spell caster for a while but the best dagger I found for sale has a 55% extra spell damage and people talkin about dagers with 67% extra magic damage. Where to find those, or do I have to upgrade my equipmet? I just did my firs rebirth so I am relatively new to this game. Also I am thinkig about going dual-wield instead of dagger+shield, is that a viable end-game setup? Thanks, all input regarding magicians would be welcome. Its strictly for PvE, I'll start a new character for PvP

    submitted by /u/szabinar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment