• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins The Hunt

    Vampire's Fall: Origins The Hunt


    The Hunt

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    How does it work? Where do I find the monster?

    submitted by /u/thorswap
    [link] [comments]

    Rebirth questions

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    After doing a speedrun through the first play I am only left with Rebirth as a quest. My questions are:

    1. Do I keep my items after rebirth or do I start over?
    2. Should I unlock all the possible familiars before rebirth? Will I lose my curent ones?
    3. Is it worth doing the dungeon runs?
    4. Should I keep my bloodstones for something else?
    5. If I Rebirth now, will the daily brutal be a doable task or should I level up lightining fast again in hopes of not losing the streak?
    6. Should I beat all the Brutals first? Some won't spawn already.

    I think that's all lol

    submitted by /u/Stampruss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment