• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Just got this game today on The Switch and I love it!

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Just got this game today on The Switch and I love it!


    Just got this game today on The Switch and I love it!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    I was looking at the online store and this game was on sale for less then 4 bucks. I thought well even if it sucks I and using my points so it is a free game.

    I am really enjoying it. The controls are very simple, the abilities easy to understand, and it is a fun little story.

    I am level 14. I maxed out my Bat Swarm because that is a fun little attack. Now I am doing my Backstab. For my skills I am working on the bonus for Blunt and Slashing weapons as well as max focus and health. I may be building wrong but I am having a pretty good time figuring it out.

    I am kind of wondering if I am strong enough to take on the Dark Voice back in my first village that was destroyed.

    I am looking forward to getting deeper in this game.

    submitted by /u/Kang1981
    [link] [comments]

    Hey all just joined. Anyone still active on here?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Just checking in to see who's still active?

    submitted by /u/Thepruu
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way to get lernean to spwan quicker?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment