• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How do I activate multiple might abilities at the same time?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How do I activate multiple might abilities at the same time?


    How do I activate multiple might abilities at the same time?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I am playing on Steam and have all might abilities unlocked. Is there a way to enable multiple might abilities simultaneously? I saw a video where a player had them all enabled, just not sure which platform it was on.

    submitted by /u/HTGRoland
    [link] [comments]

    Restore Character

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, Today I had to re-install the game on my IPhone. I checked if I was connected to the cloud beforehand since my char was Lvl 79 and I just got my first pair of wings.

    After I installed the game again( I had to because otherwise I couldn't update the client for some reason) my character was gone and I also couldn't restore him via the cloud.

    Is there anything I can do? Would be a shame if I had to start over again..

    Greetings Ssev

    submitted by /u/ssev7
    [link] [comments]

    When to improve gear / weapons ?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Just wondering when is a good time to start upgrading your gear ? I'm running superior gear( mangrove huts ) on the hell rebirth and have saved about 2000 bloodstones . Is now a good time or is it better to try and make it to infernum rebirth and buy the pristine set before upgrading ? I Can clear most mobs currently but struggle with the 3 golem and most dungeons

    submitted by /u/evilbeckalonian
    [link] [comments]

    hey is there a easier way to get lernean i cant find him

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    how do i use the deamon call thing when i unlock it

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment