• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins “The hunt” glitch

    Vampire's Fall: Origins “The hunt” glitch


    “The hunt” glitch

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    So I downloaded the update today and opened my hunt tab to find that ragnor was already defeated on level 1-8( I haven't killed him at all today). I defeated the last hunt monster on levels 1-8.

    So it appears that the game only reset the picture of the new monster but not the progress from the last hunt. The only thing that I was able to collect was ONE R point but everything besides level 9 and 10 which I didn't complete during the last hunt appears to be fightable how we else including the bonus is marked as collected.

    submitted by /u/yupperw
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to open game due to new update

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    Is this game gatting updates on nintendo switch?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Glitch deleted all my items with new update :(

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    When I opened updated the game today, I kept getting an error message saying that there was a problem with saving the session (it said "error grabando partido" or something in Spanish, I'm not sure what the English error message would be), and then when I restarted the game, all my items had been deleted and I was back in Vamp'ire. I was really enjoying the game and I wish I could get my items restored :(

    submitted by /u/Sylvanussr
    [link] [comments]

    I found a bug

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    For some reason when I'm completing the ruins yet again quest the game starts crashing, and I can't play at all because it keeps crashing when I reopen the game.

    submitted by /u/Shizuo_sama
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment