• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins advice for bosses second map

    Vampire's Fall: Origins advice for bosses second map


    advice for bosses second map

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a guide for the bosses of the second map but I can't find anything, does it exist?

    I am at level 67 without rebirth, with the best mangroove equipment and the golden cape of the king of the brutals but I can not finish any bosses, I have too little HP only 1600... is it feasible or does it necessarily need rebirth?

    submitted by /u/Ricoz_90
    [link] [comments]

    Thorns/ counter

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Hey all, I keep counter killing myself while dungeon diving on enemies who love to apply thorns over and over. Is there a tactical approach to working around it or do I have to spend crystals just to retool myself before dungeon diving ??

    I've tried not applying fortify until the combo turn / finish them in one go, but there's still a lot of luck involved.

    Really killing the fun element when you can get so easily cheesed 😤

    Appreciate any insight or shared woes 🤓

    submitted by /u/evilbeckalonian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment