• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How to equip wings?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How to equip wings?


    How to equip wings?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:40 AM PST

    I just buy a expansion pack and it give me a " wings of denumald ", which is great....but I can't find it and wear it, how.....
    Please help me about this.

    submitted by /u/FLStellar
    [link] [comments]

    Best place for high level xp grind?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:41 PM PST

    I'm level 79, finished the main quest on Infernum, but I keep getting paired with level 85's or 90's on PvP and getting my butt kicked. All gear is pristine mythic, shield+blunt, all level 8-10. I need xp at this point. Where's the best xp grind these days?

    submitted by /u/ijustwanttobejess
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment