• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I activated the Jesus might

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I activated the Jesus might


    I activated the Jesus might

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:59 AM PST

    Hi. I am a new to Vampire’s Fall: Origins, what tips and tricks can you guys give me?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:09 PM PST

    I just download this to my iPhone and was wondering what hints, tips, tricks and the like can you guys tell me about?

    I am no stranger to open-world RPGs and can get the hang of a games combat mechanics and other aspects fairly well.

    submitted by /u/ChunkyFunkyMunkey
    [link] [comments]

    What is fpvp?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:15 AM PST

    Ok I hate to be stupid but I see people asking if someone wants to do fpvp in chat. And I have no idea what that means. Obviously I know how to start a regular pvp match but it seems you can challenge specific people to a pvp match? I'm guessing that's what fpvp means, but I have no idea how to start a fpvp match. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/whocares023
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a new player

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    i started to play some days ago and i am liking the game a lot.

    I was wondering if you would be so kind to share some tips for a complete beginner player.

    Thanks in advance, Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Zerestrasz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment