• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How do I get the krampus mask?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How do I get the krampus mask?


    How do I get the krampus mask?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Hey so I bought the Christmas mask and I have NO clue where to find the krampus mask? Need some help please, thanks!

    submitted by /u/YetiBumps
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get into the university???

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:35 PM PST

    How do I get into the university in the village after killing Vaso in Avan? (I forgot the name ;-;)

    submitted by /u/Distinct-Level-2877
    [link] [comments]

    Brutals respawn

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Can you fight brutals indefinitly or are they gone once you beat the final tier?

    submitted by /u/LeoC_II
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment