• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How to go back to southeast Denumald if I didn't fix the bridge?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How to go back to southeast Denumald if I didn't fix the bridge?


    How to go back to southeast Denumald if I didn't fix the bridge?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:33 AM PST

    I came back to an old-ish save and do not remember anything about this part except that I went through a tunnel, but I do not know where it was or if it's possible to get through it again. Halp

    submitted by /u/PinkestMango
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the set items drop rate in dungeons

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Game keeps crashing fighting the black witch in red swamp.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:23 PM PST

    I've encountered her twice and both times the game crashed before the quest was completed. I'm playing on switch. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Dripht240
    [link] [comments]

    Clans Blacksmith

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:12 PM PST

    Just curious if anybody has unlocked the clan specific blacksmith and if the equipment available there is on par with the better equipment found in mangrove. Is it worth the bloodstones?

    submitted by /u/LiriqFalco
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Master the Hunt Rebirth

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Hey, first time using rebirth and have already gotten all the bronze brutals. Was just curious if going through the master the hunt questline again would give me an even higher chance to encounter brutals or not. Like do the encounter chance increases stack to make it even more efficient to find brutals or am I wasting time?

    submitted by /u/LiriqFalco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment