• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins A way to increase your HP?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins A way to increase your HP?


    A way to increase your HP?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:46 AM PST

    Hi, I've just beat the main campaign and rebirthed. I'm 69, have an armor of about 100 and a sword which hits around 1500 in combo. 've put all hitpoints in everything connected to HP but I've got only about 800 of'em. And I get my ass kicked everytime I meat someone tougher than 15000 HP. So how do I get at least 5000?

    submitted by /u/Altruistic-Pace-9437
    [link] [comments]

    The Blood Moon event is way too difficult for when you get it.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:32 AM PST

    Why in the world would anyone make such an insane event accessible to beginning characters?

    I went to the spot near the road to Kamengrad, the "easy" one; the enemy had 1125 health and I had to forfeit.

    I can understand if they made it so, if one wanted to, they could buy a level upgrade like in World of Warcraft and then go do it.

    submitted by /u/SonOfLloth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment