• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins New player...what do I do with gold?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins New player...what do I do with gold?


    New player...what do I do with gold?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:28 AM PST

    I have like 20k burning a hole in my pocket, but I don't know which weapon to buy, or if I'll need it for something else. Are the most expensive weapons ~30k in Easthaven? Should I save for one of those? Any other advice for transitioning into end game would be helpful too.

    submitted by /u/RutabagaElectrical96
    [link] [comments]

    Question about store content

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Hello everyone

    I bought a mythic ring in a shop, I would like to buy a second one. Is there a possibility that it will be available again in the store?

    submitted by /u/JpnAlone
    [link] [comments]

    Question about ending... (Spoilers!!)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:54 PM PST

    I fought Sava in the Endless Swamp, and killed him. All that happened was that I was sent back to the world. I did not get any credits or indication that the game is over. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/GavindaleMarchovia
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for the Corrupted Soldier in the Woods of Haag

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:58 PM PST

    I know where I should encounter the Corrupted Soldier - I verified this on a few sources - and I walked up and down that road for the span of a green potion (attracts enemies), but the soldier never comes. I am getting no encounters. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/GavindaleMarchovia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment