• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins What is the purpose of the world corner stones?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins What is the purpose of the world corner stones?


    What is the purpose of the world corner stones?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:24 AM PST

    I touched them all expecting something to happen but nothing did

    submitted by /u/butterbean405
    [link] [comments]

    hey guys I can write in the chat but I can't find a pvp match

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Need help with quest

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:02 AM PST

    Hello, i need help, there is this quest called "finding of lost son-again" or something like that (playing in cz language). I can't find him, i even think that the evil warlock, or how u call it, told me, he tried to, make him a vampire, but he died. But I'm not sure and now i really don't know what to do with that quest. Can somebody help me please? :)

    submitted by /u/Toustik
    [link] [comments]

    Change post requirements.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:21 AM PST

    There has been a number of spam accounts/ bots advertising on this subreddit. Thanks to that, I plan on changing the requirements before a person can post.

    If you know of better alternatives do let me know. Changing the requirements makes it really hard for people who don't post much/ comment much to make a post. But for now, I will proceed with the requirements thing. Ty for your understanding.

    Edit: as for now I have made it so that new users cant post.

    submitted by /u/TSRXDD
    [link] [comments]

    Where on the Ui can i buy shards?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment