• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins strange black monuments

    Vampire's Fall: Origins strange black monuments


    strange black monuments

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:24 AM PST

    hi, I keep finding these strange monuments, that speak some strange words and make the screen shake, can't find anything about it anywhere except some russian forum, what can you say about it?

    submitted by /u/selkir
    [link] [comments]

    So I bought the white boar familiar but it doesn't follow me around, hasn't been in any battles or pvp. I can't see an option to 'equip' it or anything though. Am I missing something? Fairly new to the game and it's my first familiar

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:41 AM PST

    Sooo Was This Just A Random Quest

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:15 PM PST

    Soo I'm on mt second rebirth and I'm currently on the part of the mainstory where u have to get the clues about the witchmaster in the kamengrad ruins. When I came across the sword and shield and it said "find someone with knowledge about dark rituals" I've searched around the entire game 3 times and still nothing was that just random text or did it have a point i missed. Also the wagon leaves a trail back to kamengrad does that trail lead to anything or was that also just random text.

    submitted by /u/DentistRemote5257
    [link] [comments]

    New player and I'm needing help

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:54 PM PST

    I am level 6 and I have a rusty sword and a dagger. I am in the first village you go to after 'dying' and I'm supposed to follow a blood trail and kill this guy. Well he smokes me nonstop. So I went out to farm in the world and basically every monster in able to run into (is it random?) smokes me as well and I just go around losing gold every time I die.

    What on earth am I doing wrong? Please help if you can...

    submitted by /u/Looking_For_Baal69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment