• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Should I change platforms from PC and play on Mobile/Emulator?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Should I change platforms from PC and play on Mobile/Emulator?


    Should I change platforms from PC and play on Mobile/Emulator?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:15 AM PST

    I've been playing the PC version for a while and after a few days of grinding I finished the main quest line and finished killing all the brutals for the bronze cape. Currently on my first rebirth and about to start the 2nd island. I looked at the gamepedia for VFO sometimes and just realized that some features that were not available on PC like in-game chat, dailies or PvP.

    Do you guys think it's worth the switch? I'm a bit worried about shards being and the bloodstones build time being much longer and having to lose my current progress. Is there any recent updates from the devs on porting new features to PC? I checked on the Steam page that they might add it but nothing so far.

    submitted by /u/shshsns
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best shield ingame for slashing ?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:25 AM PST

    I am new and i cant find any updated information on this.

    submitted by /u/Ping-Ting
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment