• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Now I'm level 79 and finished main quest at Hell difficulty. Now I'm still have ~ 20 Quests not yet finish, could I finish them for exp or rebirth?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Now I'm level 79 and finished main quest at Hell difficulty. Now I'm still have ~ 20 Quests not yet finish, could I finish them for exp or rebirth?


    Now I'm level 79 and finished main quest at Hell difficulty. Now I'm still have ~ 20 Quests not yet finish, could I finish them for exp or rebirth?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Inventory management on console (help!)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    I bought the game on Xbox and have been enjoying it, but I cannot figure out how to manage my inventory. There does not seem to be a mechanism for moving items. I've lost good items because my inventory was full and I could not select a lesser item to drop. I also cannot seem to move items to the lair for storage. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious, but if so, I'd most appreciate any insight.

    submitted by /u/MungBard
    [link] [comments]

    The older Forge Menu was better

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    This one may be fancier but from time to time the hammer takes F O R E V E R to start working on whatever you are trying to upgrade 😑

    submitted by /u/TundraMeadow
    [link] [comments]

    Is EMS still updating VFO for PC, or is 1.6.3 the last version we'll ever see?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment