• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins NEED HELP WITH BUILD

    Vampire's Fall: Origins NEED HELP WITH BUILD


    NEED HELP WITH BUILD

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    So I just started a couple days ago and I am now at painful difficulty. And unfortunately my usual dual katana build isn't that useful anymore when I got to the next island, so I bought a shield and now I got katana + shield build, now I'm wondering if I should switch to spear instead of katana coz I can't take down the 2nd door guardian.

    submitted by /u/Difficult-Tea2948
    [link] [comments]

    Supporting on iPhone

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I'm playing on my iPhone (11 Plus with most recent IOS and VF updates) and can't find where to support the game. I really want to be able to unlock the lairs as I'm hoarding sets from the dungeon drops and hoarding my capes. I know the screen with the support option popped up in when I finished the Origins quest but I clicked off of it because I didn't have the money at the time. Any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/kbth7337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment