• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I got to this screen after pressing x on the buy more shards screen whilst potion crafting was open. A little weird but I was able to get out of it

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I got to this screen after pressing x on the buy more shards screen whilst potion crafting was open. A little weird but I was able to get out of it


    I got to this screen after pressing x on the buy more shards screen whilst potion crafting was open. A little weird but I was able to get out of it

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Console version

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Hello I was wondering if the console version has everything that the mobile/pc version has?

    Also if they are not the same what are the differences as of now then?

    submitted by /u/GreatPugtato
    [link] [comments]

    Backstab

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Is it just me or Backstab (maxed out+cape) absolutely doesn't work for "70% of the time" I use it?

    submitted by /u/Equalian
    [link] [comments]

    Will someone tell me wich capes i should keep and what i do other capes ? ��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Worthiness of might skills?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Basically, I am thinking whether to buy 1500 wings (which I can now afford) or go for 1950. Thus, I would like to discuss whether all of the might skills are really useful what would make extra 450 shards worth spending.

    1) Revitalise (healing after battle) - I believe is a good skill to have active to save time/space on vials. I am currently on Horror and occasionally, this skill would be useful as my dodge/block are not always triggered and some damage is done

    2) Clarity (enemy weakness) - does anybody really uses it? I have stopped using conjure by the end of Normie and will not carry several types of builds in my inventory for various type of damage - piercing will do the most damage anyway

    3) Vigour (increased speed) - useful for obvious reasons (currently active)

    4) Daemon call (higher chance for wild brutals) - although I have slaughtered all epic brutals, I have found this skill works for daily brutals as well (or it is not?), so, I guess, it is pretty useful

    5) Greed (increased chance for dragonlings) - I doubt it is really worth for later rebirths or is it?

    6) Magus (changes conjure damage type) - as mentioned, I do not use conjure anymore, so it is probably worthless

    To sum up, the worthy are 1 and 3, and potentially 4 and 5. It may even be more worth to go for 1000 wings. What are your thoughts? Also, which skills would be more useful on later rebirths?

    submitted by /u/shoroghyt
    [link] [comments]

    Counter attack/an extra combo v thorns

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Do you guys have levelled opportunist (counter attack chance) and an extra combo (normal attack chance at the end of the combo turn)?

    After encountering enemies which have thorns ability and with the damage I do, if those skills are triggered I basically one-shot myself.

    Is there much practical use for those skills anyway or they are not really worth their points?

    submitted by /u/shoroghyt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment