• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How my forging feels like sometimes

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How my forging feels like sometimes


    How my forging feels like sometimes

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Dungeons on steam/gog version.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm playing on GOG, game version 1.6.3. Are dungeons a thing in this version, are there any prerequisites to unlocking them? I checked dungeon locations as per map on Vampire's Fall Origins wiki but there arent any entrances I could use :/

    submitted by /u/nieskiev
    [link] [comments]

    Since downloading VFO yesterday I’ve put in around 15 hours. I just checked some end game videos on YouTube and...

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Bruh.

    The crit chance...The dodge %...The 100k damage. In order to get these end-game type builds can people realistically just grind for them? Or is a decent amount of $ spent? With my short time with the game I've already (foolishly) spent like 10-15$. Now don't get me wrong- it's free to play and for the most part take my money. But to get some of these builds Ithis op guy I could imagine having to spend a decent amount to realistically get the rolls of armour/ weapons you need.

    That all being said I'm loving the game. Hidden gem in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/ImMyleyPyrex
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't we have legendary bloodlines skill tree on pc?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    basically what it says in the title. I am playing this game on PC and there is no Legendary Sill tree (after lvl 60). I just think that is a shame that it is missing since it really adds value to gameplay (much more versatility).
    Does anyone know do they plan to add this in the future?

    submitted by /u/CohortKing
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best weapon in game or how/where i get it? Already thanks for answers.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment