• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Back into this game again whats the new grind?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Back into this game again whats the new grind?


    Back into this game again whats the new grind?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Havent played in many months and came back and theres dungeons and pets. Im at level 80 but see that these dungeons cost gems, which ones should I play or best place in terms of xp grind? I did the endless for a 100 dungeons and got absolutley bored lol

    submitted by /u/soggy-salad
    [link] [comments]

    FP calculation glitch

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Dear Devs, thanks for the great job you've done!

    Please do one more favor: since we're using integer cost values for abilities lets use floor() instead of round(), beacuse this floating 1 FP is very frustrating for mastermind users. Thanks in advance! BR!

    submitted by /u/These_Acanthaceae757
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to farm shards?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    What is the best way to get dark shards? Also, what is the best dungeon to form them?

    submitted by /u/shoroghyt
    [link] [comments]

    [Nintendo Switch] How do I save the game?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I've really been enjoying this game, but I can't find a way to save my game. I don't know if it's automatically saved in the background or not. The Exit Game button also doesn't tell me if my progress will be saved, so I'm afraid of doing that as well..

    Can anyone chime in with how the game progress is saved on the Nintendo Switch?

    submitted by /u/iarebatman
    [link] [comments]

    Dunegeons

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Which are the best dungeons to do?

    Do all dungeons give a random piece of set armour?

    submitted by /u/IvyTatiana
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment