• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Lose account (Need help!)

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Lose account (Need help!)


    Lose account (Need help!)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    I played the game straight for 2 days, around probably lv23+ and named TartarusHD, and I uninstalled the game for some reasons. I reinstalled the game and then I thought it was auto save from my google ID, I guess it wasn't saved from any source, is it possible to get back my account? I spent time in that game I wish I could get it back. They should've notified me if I dont have cloud or my save game to avoid this kind of loss. :( I dont want to start over, i had around 7k gold and 210+ shards, I really did save all of that :(

    submitted by /u/TartarusHD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment