• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I can not wait xbox realese

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I can not wait xbox realese


    I can not wait xbox realese

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Where do I start hunt for sava?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Started the game way back when it first launched and I'm trying to continue. However I can't find where to start the hunt for sava quest. Met the captain close to the docks in east haven but nothing happened

    submitted by /u/Temilitary
    [link] [comments]

    About Dungeons and Backstab

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Hello, fellow vampires!

    I got 2 questions, one about dungeons and other about backstab.

    1st: I'm on my first playthrough. Should I complete the dungeons? I completed the first 2, but it was way too easy and the loot is really poor. Should I spend my Bloodstones to keep doing dungeons or save it all for upgrading items?

    2nd: I'm a Blund+Shield player. Is it worth to play using mainly Sharpen+Backstab? I'm doing well in PvE with it, but I went on a PvP (just to see how it was) and I fought with someone with half my health, that did not block/dodge my attacks, but he was taking really low damage, even with Fracture -100. He just wore me off with that little ball of power and healed with Bite. Is the Sharpen+Backstab worth for future PvP? How about endgame monster/bosses? Do they take low damage due to heavy armor too?

    submitted by /u/Lazekkles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment