• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I count this as a success when I use way less than 100 bloodstones from +9 to +10...

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I count this as a success when I use way less than 100 bloodstones from +9 to +10...


    I count this as a success when I use way less than 100 bloodstones from +9 to +10...

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Help for a beginner?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I just killed sava, I'm lv 61 and it seems the main quest is over now. Have I beat the game or will a new redletter quest come in after I complete the other quests in the map? (I skipped straight to sava on the 2nd map and left the side quests for later. Is there a 3ed map or more? And how do I get gold the quickest for my lvl if I continue?

    submitted by /u/Dylanx717
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment