• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Advice

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Advice


    Advice

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Well just completed the first map for the first time, my gear is pretty bad. I'm almost done with all the sides quests. Do I buy gear from the first map or the second map? Should I move on to the second map with this weak gear? Also, is the gear in the second map better and worth saving my coins for second map?

    submitted by /u/Rajveer140
    [link] [comments]

    So what should I do with my 50k gold.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    So I am in the expansion for sava and I feel very immortal with pretty cheap gear, (first rebirth so maybe thats why) But I think I should get some good mythical items but I have heard itema get upgraded the next rebirth so am wondering if its wait waiting to rebirth before buying items or if I should just buy mythical items

    submitted by /u/KGXSparks
    [link] [comments]

    Help for beginner?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I just started playing this game a week ago and been hooked since. I completed nearly all the first map quests then went straight to sava on the second map. Now that hes dead it seems the main quest is done, is this game over or are there other maps and another main quest once I finish the side quests? I'm lvl 61 with lame armor and two of the same spears. Where do I go from here?

    submitted by /u/Dylanx717
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment