• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Begginers items

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Begginers items


    Begginers items

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Hello guys! I just reached Easthaven and I know I should not buy those 30k+ items and wait until I reach Mangrove Hut , but my gear is really weak. I can kill most of quest mobs, but sometimes only if I get lucky wish block/dodge or multiple backstab hits or stun (I'm a blunt + shield player).

    My best item might be a unique armor that I dropped really early or the cape from mother of wolves. Should I buy some 3-5k items? If so, which ones? And thinking ahead, what is the best blunt weapon that I can get on Mangrove?

    Thank you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/Lazekkles
    [link] [comments]

    Which mythic should I buy first?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I'm on the first island and am using a lightening great sword. I almost have enough for my first mythic and was thinking about the dragon bone sword. Looks pretty good.

    I heard about an axe on the second island though. Should I wait? Maybe upgrade all my armour first?

    Please let me know!

    submitted by /u/Hankscorpio102
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an ideal time to start fighting Brutals?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    New player, and currently at level 12 (just killed Vaso, if that's a better marker). I've noticed a bunch of Brutals around the map, and tried beating beating one of them (the Spirit Brother one in Vamp'Ire), but I think he was a little too strong for me.

    Beause of that, I was wondering if there's an "ideal" time to start fighting them. I was thinking that you either (a) get those item drop/gold-boosting equipment first, or (b) wait until a certain quest/level, but I'd like input from more experienced players.

    submitted by /u/Riisandra
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment