• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Before i rebirth

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Before i rebirth


    Before i rebirth

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Just finishing few last quests/brutals and was wondering... since i read a guide it told me to buy a weapon from the mangrove huts... so i did and its amazing but i was wondering since i do have more gold right now... is it worth buying the armor from there before rebirth? Would the armor be enough to get me through the whole game again? Or should i live on from anemie drops?

    And as a side question... brutal rewards scale only from tiers? Or should i hold off hunting brutals?

    submitted by /u/liuxsis
    [link] [comments]

    My only complaint

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    The dungeons should have better loot. The blood stones I patiently wait to craft are just a waste. Just ran tomb as a rebirth player and gave my 20 blood stones. After an hour of grinding I get a bunch of common loot that sales for nothing and 4 blood stones out of a chest. The rest of the chest gave a little gold and a little experience. At my level that experience is a literal drop in the bucket. I could have got as much loot and exp and even more gold after sale of items by spending 20 minutes in the swamp. They just are not worst those hard earned stones. Love the game otherwise. Best mobile I ever played

    submitted by /u/kangaroofuck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment