• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins What is the best melee weapon for pve?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins What is the best melee weapon for pve?


    What is the best melee weapon for pve?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    And should I do side quests on rebirth or can I just skip them?

    submitted by /u/LowBrasshole
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite Rebirths?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    I am wondering if I should conserve my shards for wings. Do you have a limited number of rebirths or can you keep rebirthing on the final difficulty level?

    submitted by /u/-_Elyria_-
    [link] [comments]

    Bleed/Poison build?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    I played through the game once before quite some time ago and i want to start another adventure. I was wondering if a poison/bleed build was viable for pve(not just story, also everything else like side quests, abyss, Brutals...). What is your opinion. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/KingYogurt
    [link] [comments]

    Help please!!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Where is the brutal named Enigma??

    submitted by /u/2bad2good
    [link] [comments]

    First Continent Name?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the name of the first continent? Google told me to gfm... I know second is Denumals but I can't find a name for the first one. SoS!

    submitted by /u/-_Elyria_-
    [link] [comments]

    Scavenger Form?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    The text on scavenger has a dash next to 20% bloodstone drop rate. Is this an increase of 20% or a flat 20% spawn rate?

    I mean the base is like 2% or something so doesn it result in 2.4% or 22%

    submitted by /u/-_Elyria_-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment