• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Time to hang up my fangs

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Time to hang up my fangs


    Time to hang up my fangs

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    This game is great and all but happy through rebirths and it's feeling rather tedious and just RNG based when it comes to the real big battles. Hopefully there's a balance update in the future or some way to make these battles more skill based than luck. Best wishes to everyone and I hope you continue to enjoy the game yourselves :)

    submitted by /u/Obvious-Shelter
    [link] [comments]

    How often should I buy new armor and rings?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Just finished everything around Avan and have 2k coins. So, should I buy new armor and rings? Because for weapons the tips mentioned not to buy and to keep using Bite and Conjure, which has worked out really well. But I am confused about the armor part.

    submitted by /u/KinG_p_G_611
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment