• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Some questions(beginner)

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Some questions(beginner)


    Some questions(beginner)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Hello vampires. I am KOREAN so not good at ENGLISH sorry. Please answer me by easy sentences.

    Now I killed the boss of 1st map. 1. Can I go back to 1st map after going to 2nd map? 2. I just bought a weapon that is about 5k gold. It is eanough to kill normal monsters. Should I buy the best items full set at the 1st map? Or keep gold and go to 2nd map? 3. At 90 lv, the blood lines and abilities all max possible?

    Thank you for your advice.

    submitted by /u/JJINGflower
    [link] [comments]

    Dungeons in the N map

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    HI. I am now on my first rebirth lvl 64 and I cannot enter any of the dungeons. I tap on the first slot when trying to enter and nothing happens..I cant get in. I have 76 bloodstones currently and there is nowhere that it asks for payment. There is a drop down with a menu to buy bloodstones...but now where to pay them to enter.

    I was able to enter the dungeons on the S map with no payment at all..what am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Digitell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment